Duel Decks Starcraft: Remastered
Duel Decks Starcraft: Remastered by jameschanlee
181 cards in Multiverse
69 commons, 42 uncommons,
15 rares, 3 mythics, 48 basics, 4 tokens
2 token blue, 1 token green, 3 colourless, 1 token multicolour, 25 white, 15 blue,
17 black, 17 red, 12 green, 11 multicolour, 4 artifact, 73 land
573 comments total
Visual spoiler updated: http://www.magicmultiverse.net/cardsets/358/visualspoiler
|Duel Decks Starcraft: Remastered: Cardlist | Visual spoiler | Export | Booster | Comments | Search | Recent activity|
|Mechanics | FAQ|
- Duel Decks: Starcraft [STA] is a fan-made set for Magic: The Gathering based on the Starcraft Universe.
- Rebuilt from scratch compared to the previous version, featuring better gameplay, art, and much tighter deck design.
Pick up and play!
- This set has three ready-to-play 60 card decks representing the SC races (Terran/Protoss/Zerg).
- Distinct deck identity and strategies per race, with each race having a unique keyword ability
- Supports 1vs1 games with different races. The set is not meant to be drafted or cubed.
- Includes double-sided tokens and three sideboard cards for advanced play version.
- Featuring the best Starcraft fan art on the net.
- Unique card backs! (partly for copyright reasons, partly because awesome)
- Full border planeswalker art in the Printerstudio version
- Unique land art for every single land, even basics.
- Double sided tokens
Get it now here
Contact and Donate
- This is a fan-made set. Starcraft, its units, and all related intellectual property are copyright Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Magic: The Gathering and all related works are copyright Wizards of the Coast.
- I make no money from this; this set may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Of course, donations gladly accepted: Feel free to buy me a coffee if you like my work
How do I play? * coming soon: Print files, cockatrice, printing service
Zerg: Heart of the Swarm
- Token/Suicide Aggro
- Zerg creatures are cheap, expendable, and near-infinite.
- Zerg aims to attack early and often, creating a lot of disposable creatures that it can use for cannon fodder, food, and many other ways. The key to the deck is to always be on the offensive and never lose tempo.
- Ability: Spawn X (Create X 1/1 green Zerg creature tokens with haste that attack each turn if able.)
|1 Baneling||1 Adrenal Glands||1 Baneling Nest|
|1 Brood Lord||1 Aggressive Mutation||2 Creep Colony|
|1 Changeling||1 Caustic Spray||1 Evolution Chamber|
|1 Corruptor||2 Consume||3 Extractor|
|1 Defiler||1 Dark Swarm||8 Forest|
|1 Drone||1 Generate Creep||1 Hatchery|
|1 Guardian||1 Metabolic Boost||1 Spore Crawler|
|1 Hydralisk||1 Parasite||7 Swamp|
|1 Infested Terran||1 Sarah Kerrigan|
|1 Infestor||1 Spawn Broodling|
|1 Larva||1 Unburrow|
|1 Mutalisk||1 Zerg Spawning Pool|
|1 Swarm Host|
|1 Zerg Lurker|
Protoss: Legacy of the Void
- Bounce/Blink Control
- Protoss relies on few, powerful creatures and stalling for a late game push. Its shielded creatures have above-average stats, and clever use of bounce/exile effects stall the game, reset shields and ETB abilities. Once the board is secure, a single finisher can end the game quickly.
- Ability: Shield X (This enters with X +1/+1 counters. Damage is dealt to this by first removing that many +1/+1 counters, with excess damage dealt as normal.)
|1 Archon||1 Disruption Blast||1 Nexus|
|1 Carrier||1 Energy Feedback||2 Pylon|
|1 Colossus||1 Envision||1 Stargate|
|1 Dark Archon||1 Force Field||1 Forge|
|1 Dark Templar||1 Graviton Beam||7 Plains|
|1 Dragoon||1 Hierarch Artanis||3 Assimilator|
|1 Hallucination||1 Photon Cannon||1 Twilight Council|
|1 High Templar||1 Psionic Storm||1 Observatory|
|1 Immortal||1 Recharge||8 Island|
|1 Observer||1 Shield Battery|
|1 Protoss Probe||1 Stasis Ward|
|1 Reaver||1 Strategic Recall|
|1 Sentry||2 Vortex|
|1 Stalker||1 Warp In|
|1 Void Ray||1 Chrono Boost|
|1 Warp Prism|
Terran: Wings of Liberty
- Morph/Burn Midrange
- Terran creatures have great tactical flexibility, either hiding their identities or switching between two modes. MULE-powered activated abilities can allow them to do incredible amounts of burst damage in a single turn.
- The deck can switch strategies much faster than the others - either turtling or burning out the opponent as necessary. It requires a lot of mana for activated abilities, and its cards support this theme as well.
- Ability: Switch X (You may cast this face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn this face up or face down any time for its switch cost.)
|1 Battlecruiser||1 Calldown||1 Auto Turret|
|1 Bunker||1 Engineering Bay||1 Command Center|
|1 Dropship||1 Yamato Cannon||8 Mountain|
|1 Firebat||1 EMP Round||7 Plains|
|1 Ghost||1 Enhanced Munitions||1 Reactor|
|1 Hellbat||1 Explosive Payload||3 Refinery|
|1 Marauder||1 Gauss Shot||2 Supply Depot|
|2 Marine||1 Jim Raynor||1 Tech Lab|
|1 Reaper||1 Liftoff|
|1 SCV||1 Lockdown|
|1 Siege Tank||1 Nuclear Strike|
|1 Spider Mine||1 Personal Cloaking|
|1 Terran Banshee||1 Scanner Sweep|
|2 MULE||1 Sensor Tower|
|1 Thor||1 Stimpack|
Advanced Version: Real-time Strategies
- As an advanced mode of play, you can play the "real-time strategy" variant.
- To do so, play with the three sideboard "strategy" cards (each deck has three, with the same abilities but different art)
- Strategy cards start from your sideboard, and each has the ability to be added to your deck for the cost of some mana.
- Strategies counter bad luck in MTG (specifically, mana screw, color screw, and mana flood when behind) but require a nontrivial investment to play. Don't get greedy adding these at the expense of a strong army!
- We've found that playing with this version significantly reduces all-or-nothing games, and leads to better gameplay.
Recently active cards: (all recent activity)