What is Multiverse?
Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets. It's intended to provide a place for designers of custom sets to store their designs and show them off to the world, collect feedback, keep track of tasks and feedback still to act on, and export into useful formats.
How do I use Multiverse?
As a visitor and commenter
You can make valuable contributions to Multiverse without even creating an account.
- Read through the cards that people have designed
- Comment on the card designs on the individual pages for each card
- Give your thoughts on highlighted comments: On the front page for each cardset, there may be highlighted comments, on which the set administrator would particularly like your comments.
- Contact set owners if you're interested in playtesting a particular cardset
As a set designerIf you create a user account and sign in, you can add your own custom cardsets to Multiverse. After creating a cardset, you can:
- Import data from CSV format
- Add and edit cards with a semi-WYSIWYG editor
- Generate and use a Set Skeleton to help structure your set
- Record feedback on individual cards
- Highlight comments to solicit feedback from viewers
- Track which comments have been addressed and which you still need to act on
- View and export your cardset in plain text, visual spoiler, hyperlinked or XML formats
- Generate Virtual Boosters of your cardset
Can I support Multiverse?
By all means! The site will always remain completely free to use - there's no obligation to contribute. But if you'd like to chip in towards the running costs, you can send some money here: