Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1402 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Consuls of Kaladesh by Lavaridge (249 cards, last activity on 28 Jan 2019 by Izaac): Set one of two of Kaladesh block.
- [FTV] Frogwalkers by Froggychum (15 cards, last activity on 28 May 2019 by Froggychum): planeswalkers by me
- The Crystal Gems v2 by CNatch (9 cards, last activity on 23 Jun 2019 by CNatch): A cardset based on the Cartoon Network show Steven Universe. I own nothing but the card designs.
- Darkness Falls by Machiavelli (13 cards, last activity on 25 Jan 2017 by Machiavelli): On the plane of Heret, a strange Darkness falls on the city...
- Time Capsule: Nine Titans by ValleyBeyondTheReal (10 cards, last activity on 23 Dec 2016 by Vitenka)
- Voidwarped Eldrazi (On Hold) by KeresAcheron (88 cards, last activity on 30 Oct 2016 by KeresAcheron): Mill based infect variant on Eldrazi
- [FEATURE] Yearn by Froggychum (15 cards, last activity on 22 Feb 2019 by Froggychum): practicing with a new mechanic i came up with.
- Kalazir by wakingdream (33 cards, last activity on 16 Aug 2016 by someone): Many people gain magical powers...
- UNADVISABLE by tin (145 cards, last activity on 19 Sep 2016 by continuumg): An overcomplicated set for all the cards that *could* have been - but shouldn’t have been
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.