Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1438 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Alternative Innistrad (Slow) by KeresAcheron (7 cards, last activity on 2 Jul 2018 by Vitenka): Rise of the Eldrazi meets Innistrad. Limited play designed around long games.
- Planeswalkers by amuseum (52 cards, last activity on 6 Mar 2020 by amuseum): Post any Planeswalkers you want for critique or sharing.
- Alloy of the Law by Glamdring804 (0 cards, last activity on 31 May 2016 by Glamdring804)
- Silmarillion: The Breaking of the World by Tahazzar (31 cards, last activity on 3 Feb 2018 by Tahazzar): Third and final set of the block. See http://www.magicmultiverse.net/cardsets/2161.
- [Tribute] Phlea by SecretInfiltrator (32 cards, last activity on 28 Aug 2019 by SecretInfiltrator): In Phlea the animal kingdom sits at the bottom of the food chain. Hyperevolved plants and fungi rule this plane.
- Urthona by Camruth (98 cards, last activity on 24 Feb 2019 by Camruth): On a frozen world whose sun is dying, Ice and Darkness spreads relentlessly. An ancient prophecy holds the last hope for survival.
- Essence of Mana by amuseum (6 cards, last activity on 29 Jun 2011 by SadisticMystic): Five different flavors of Magic
- Return to Innistrad by HijackAttack (4 cards, last activity on 22 Mar 2015 by Alex): What does it look like
- Return to Kamigawa by Benjamin Draper (7 cards, last activity on 14 Aug 2016 by Benjamin Draper)
- Houseki: Harlequin by Nemica (41 cards, last activity on 11 Oct 2012 by Nemica): Based on a game a friend and I are making. First set in the block.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.