Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 962 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Alt by alwaysplayer2 (6 cards, last activity on 31 Aug 2012 by alwaysplayer2): Second set of the planeswalker block
- Imoro by Zempar (8 cards, last activity on 2 Feb 2016 by Zempar): A "Time Spiral Mechanics" set. The authority of the plane, the Loron Autocracy, is run by none other than Loron Eunith, the archmage and seer. This represents the W and U of the plane. The other colors, BRG, represent the rebellion against the government that rules over the plane. Although innocents and bureaucrats alike will be slain during this rebellion, the rebels will stop at nothing to shut down the dictator. Which side will you take? Calm the riots, or kill the king?
- Evolution by Veredictum (249 cards, last activity on 3 Jul 2014 by Link): A set with a lot of emphasis on choices and moments. Thought for limited and constructed play, above all it aims to be fun.
- Domination by Alex (8 cards, last activity on 8 Jun 2011 by Alex): Extend your dominion over your enemies! Can you become champion of the province?
- Delinar by pizza_mine98 (0 cards, last activity on 22 Dec 2011 by pizza_mine98): This is a card set with new colors.
- Isolation by Sorrow (160 cards, last activity on 25 Apr 2016 by dude1818): Trachol was defeated and Ovilar now leads a peaceful Embar the works along side the Alomi, Nantuko, and Eor. The denizens of Jyhelm were not aware that everything had planned out many millenia ago.
- Eckara by Masz (19 cards, last activity on 20 Jul 2016 by Masz): Graveyard themed set in a world of decaying artifacts.
- Kalcebo by TwoStars (236 cards, last activity on 18 Jun 2013 by Alex): A set I created about a year ago. Draws inspiration from the Innistrad and Odyssey blocks.
- custom tribal cube by pinkmoth (0 cards, last activity on 20 Dec 2015 by pinkmoth): #custommagic tribal cube project
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.