Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1284 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- My Return to Ravnica by Cymerdown (20 cards, last activity on 21 Mar 2014 by Vonmarcus): This is my own take on what a Return to Ravnica set could be like.
- Random Card Designs by Benjamin Draper (18 cards, last activity on 17 Sep 2014 by Alex)
- Build your own draft, my 45 by ellman (2 cards, last activity on 24 Jul 2014 by Alex): building draft set with friends
- [Planechase] by SecretInfiltrator (12 cards, last activity on 3 Nov 2018 by dude1818): Assorted cards for Planechase game variant.
- Base Set: Refreshed Edition by amuseum (100 cards, last activity on 8 Sep 2016 by Harrison): Nostalgic base set, circa 1993-2003
- The Seven Seas by Henry (0 cards, last activity on 16 Jan 2017 by Henry)
- Shipwrecked by Xahhfink6 (1 cards, last activity on 26 Apr 2016 by Xahhfink6): A set based on the sailor lost at sea, inspired by *The Tempest*
- Imago Commons by Oddsbod (0 cards, last activity on 1 Jul 2016 by Oddsbod): A rough first draft of Imago's commons
- Modern Masters III by Samuel (16 cards, last activity on 26 Feb 2017 by Samuel): Up to RTR Block
- [Assorted] Card Repository by SecretInfiltrator (1109 cards, last activity on 23 Nov 2018 by Tahazzar)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.