Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 426 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- duel decks by Tenebrae
- Deliverance by Camruth (155 cards, last activity on 22 Jul 2013 by Alex): The False dreadlord is defeated, the Empire has crumbled and a new day has dawned.
- Flames of Ardor by Patrik (229 cards, last activity on 22 Aug 2011 by dude1818): A World where one family rules all land the death of the grand king will bring wars between bloodlines.
- Shipping Ship by G4nd41f 1337
- Melody by M_Houlding (280 cards, last activity on 1 Oct 2012 by M_Houlding): A set exploring the intersection of music and Magic.
- Character Collection by ttt3142 (8 cards, last activity on 8 Jan 2013 by ttt3142): Just a collection of cards for some fictional characters from various sources, along with a few other related cards.
- Rampage of Flames by manofperson (44 cards, last activity on 14 Oct 2013 by manofperson): A plane where kingdoms are secured by powerful mages and the wilderness is covered in flames.
- Multiplayer by Mandroid (86 cards, last activity on 9 Oct 2014 by Mandroid): The focus will be on drafting for multiplayer
- In Aeternum by Summer (40 cards, last activity on 10 Aug 2014 by Summer): Set 2 of the Erralix block
- Conquest of Mortality by Summer (5 cards, last activity on 22 Jul 2014 by Summer): Set 3 of the Erralix block
- Deltestard by Beldors
- cube take 2 by Tenebrae (58 cards, last activity on 9 Jun 2014 by Shiny_Umbreon): my second attempt at a custom cube
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.