Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1646 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- BOO Draft #1 by keflexxx (34 cards, last activity on 11 Apr 2016 by keflexxx): Grab-bag of card ideas for an upcoming draft.
- Monkey King EDH by solterraluna (4 cards, last activity on 06 Nov 2016 by solterraluna): Some kind of monkey king themed edh deck
- Retaliation by wlframe (13 cards, last activity on 02 Sep 2016 by dino572): Third set of Ravnica 3.0 - the guilds team up to survive
- Duanath by rourke (39 cards, last activity on 09 Jun 2013 by rourke): An enchantment set.
- Murganda II by HijackAttack (31 cards, last activity on 15 Apr 2015 by Phosphorus): A second attempt at a Murganda-themed set.
- This Is Draft by ChargingBadger (56 cards, last activity on 22 Oct 2015 by ChargingBadger): A set I am making to try to make awesome for limited.
- turbocube9000 by anotak (1 cards, last activity on 01 Jan 2014 by anotak): partially custom cube
- Salvation: Rebellion by hahnsolo49 (13 cards, last activity on 19 Oct 2020 by hahnsolo49): The humble creatures of this plain fight to survive from this post-apocalyptic place fighting powerful machines and making of thier Avator gods.
- Vikings or something by silasary (0 cards, last activity on 04 Jun 2019 by silasary)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.