Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1408 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Vustere by SwissJ (5 cards, last activity on 30 Nov 2017 by SwissJ): SwissJ and Henry's testing set.
- Anydria Storage by Link (262 cards, last activity on 30 Nov 2019 by Link): A collecting place for card ideas from a set with no blue cards.
- Evil Designs That Don't Work by Alex (48 cards, last activity on 15 Nov 2019 by Vitenka): Design a card that looks like it should work, but actually doesn't.
- TechWar by Jack V (25 cards, last activity on 18 Jul 2011 by Jack V): Near-future heavy-tech light-magic war theme. Moribund.
- Sunrise by ConoraceMTG (1 cards, last activity on 14 Jan 2018 by ConoraceMTG)
- [ANAGRAM] Carl Sagan by Froggychum (60 cards, last activity on 6 Jun 2019 by Froggychum): Anagrams of Carl Sagan's name has inspired me to make magic cards.
- Invasion of the North Pole by Daniel Davies (0 cards, last activity on 19 Nov 2019 by Daniel Davies): Zombies are attacking the north pole, and everybody's pointing fingers for who's to blame
- Lands by Biased_Dice (0 cards, last activity on 23 May 2017 by Biased_Dice)
- Space Set v2 by MOON-E (147 cards, last activity on 9 Mar 2014 by MOON-E): Second stab at a space set
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.