Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1016 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Muraganda by continuumg (27 cards, last activity on 7 May 2017 by continuumg)
- Ushana by willows (1 cards, last activity on 19 Mar 2016 by willows): Tonight we saw it begin. The stars no longer burn in the western sky. The Extinguishing is coming.
- The Two Towers by Samuel (10 cards, last activity on 15 Apr 2017 by jmgariepy): The first set in the Two Towers block, a sequel to my Fellowship of the Ring Block
- Homelands Restored by jmgariepy (205 cards, last activity on 15 Nov 2016 by jmgariepy): 'Fixing' Homelands for Modern Magic play.
- Uxon by patrik123 (90 cards, last activity on 24 Oct 2012 by jmgariepy): A young world in peril, who will be the ruler of all?
- KeresAcheron's Misc Cards by KeresAcheron (20 cards, last activity 1 day ago by KeresAcheron)
- Zaberoth by PMega (226 cards, last activity on 1 Feb 2014 by someone): The Nightmare Begins - Set 1 of 3 in Zaberoth Block
- Designing the Core by Henge Guardian (211 cards, last activity on 18 Jul 2014 by dude1818): Taking Top Down to the Next Level
- Goblin Artisans M13 by Jay Treat (27 cards, last activity on 31 Aug 2013 by Camruth): Magic 2013 Core Set design project at GoblinArtisans.com
- Code name "Hocus Pocus" Block, Set 1 by Icarii (9 cards, last activity on 7 Dec 2015 by Inanimate): A block of shocking innovation. Merge DFCs and more!
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.