Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1298 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- KeresAcheron's Misc Cards (Silver B.) by KeresAcheron (8 cards, last activity on 24 Mar 2018 by KeresAcheron): Place to put my silver bordered cards
- Post-Apocolyptic Plane by Henry (9 cards, last activity on 11 Feb 2018 by Henry): After the ancient gods of folk tale layed waste to the world, it's citizens have been strugling to survive.
- Sik Zeoi 色罪 by amuseum (24 cards, last activity on 2 Dec 2016 by amuseum): 3rd set of So Ling (WB1 vs. RGU)
- Laryk by Bobman111 (0 cards, last activity on 9 Jul 2018 by Bobman111): God's vs Survivors
- Oppenheim by Mal (15 cards, last activity on 22 Jun 2018 by Mal): A draft-centric nuclear wasteland set. Win by the skin of your teeth or die trying.
- Ankh-Duat by Circeus (127 cards, last activity on 31 Aug 2016 by Circeus): an egyptian set
- Ratinyourwalls card database by Ratinyourwalls (58 cards, last activity on 16 Jun 2013 by Alex): Just a bunch of my designed cards thrown into a file here.
- Shattered Horizons by ChalkdustOnline (118 cards, last activity on 26 Jan 2018 by ChalkdustOnline): Wedge color schemes and a return to 'weird Magic'
- Dorado by Mal (186 cards, last activity on 14 Dec 2015 by Mal): A small, city-like plane entirely without green mana.
- Base Set: Refreshed Edition by amuseum (100 cards, last activity on 8 Sep 2016 by Harrison): Nostalgic base set, circa 1993-2003
- Pemberly by continuumg (54 cards, last activity on 12 Nov 2017 by continuumg): Enemy Colour Factions, Legendary and CMC themes
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.