Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 962 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Lorvynica by amuseum (62 cards, last activity on 28 Sep 2016 by amuseum): Tribal * Guilds, Part 1
- New Alara by Schiism (0 cards, last activity on 17 Feb 2017 by Schiism): Takes place on Alara in the centuries after Alara Reborn.
- Fabula by crimsonreaper (1 cards, last activity on 7 Feb 2016 by crimsonreaper): Set based on Fairy-tale and various "fable" inspirations
- Brasilia by kauefr (0 cards, last activity 6 days ago by kauefr): Set based on brazilian religions.
- Anydria Storage by Link (190 cards, last activity on 6 Mar 2017 by Link): A collecting place for card ideas from a set with no blue cards.
- Haven by TRicher (10 cards, last activity on 30 Dec 2016 by TRicher): Theocratic world, colorless mana matters
- Space Set v2 by MOON-E (147 cards, last activity on 9 Mar 2014 by MOON-E): Second stab at a space set
- Zylm's Showcase by Trevor (23 cards, last activity on 26 Feb 2014 by Vitenka): Not a block cardset, Just a showcase of some of my favorite designed cards.
- Entropos by Siminix (0 cards, last activity on 27 Sep 2012 by Siminix): What happens when Planeswalkers enter a plane that snuffs their sparks?
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.