Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1947 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Dusk on Tsanaa by KeresAcheron (70 cards, last activity on 01 Oct 2016 by KeresAcheron): A Green Antartica/Lovecraft themed set with Snow/Monocolor matters theme.
- Fireplace Pebble by dude1818 (49 cards, last activity on 30 Dec 2022 by dude1818): Storage for random Hearthstone ideas for posterity's sake
- Wrack by Camruth (40 cards, last activity on 09 Jan 2022 by Camruth): set 2 of the Storm-Wrack-Ruin Block.
- Ulaqat by Sorrow (249 cards, last activity on 10 Jun 2022 by SecretInfiltrator): Snow World
- Labrynthia: Into the Dark by HijackAttack (160 cards, last activity on 08 Jan 2020 by HijackAttack): An entirely subterranean plane.
- Illyria by thrilliams (16 cards, last activity on 22 Jul 2020 by thrilliams): A set that focuses on the murky politics of the new eponymous plane.
- Roshar by Phopus (328 cards, last activity on 05 Sep 2020 by Phopus): Draft set based on The Stormlight Archive
- Savage Unity by WOM Devign Team (48 cards, last activity on 01 Aug 2018 by dude1818): Set 2 in the Wilds of Muraganda block
- "The Vanishing Point" by simonnoble (6 cards, last activity on 14 May 2018 by simonnoble): A world inhabited by Planeswalkers, thought of the "Multiverse Masters" because they can go to any other plane. They fix major problems across the Multiverse, like the gatewatch but well.. Its an entire plane of humanoid planeswalkers and not just a small team of them. This is a pocket plane located inside the Multiverse, but hidden so no other planeswalkers are able to travel to it.
- Loyalties Revised by continuumg (82 cards, last activity on 24 Nov 2019 by continuumg): An updated version of my loyalties set with reduced complexity.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.