Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 541 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Blind Eternities by HijackAttack (8 cards, last activity on 18 May 2015 by HijackAttack): A magic: the gathering themed role playing game.
- Civilization - Greece by Samuel
- Space: The Convergence by SadisticMystic (58 cards, last activity on 26 Jan 2015 by LivesByProxy): What if Magic had been cast in a completely different flavor?
- Aerikal by Camruth (256 cards, last activity on 22 Jan 2015 by Camruth): When mana returns to a world where it has long been scarce, great events are set in motion
- Bakemonogatari by Roger (9 cards, last activity on 30 Mar 2015 by Roger): Just a custom set based on the anime of the same name
- Magic Essentials: The Eternal Core Set by LivesByProxy (197 cards, last activity on 18 May 2015 by LivesByProxy): Cards old and new that, imo, best capture the flavor of Magic.
- Kingdoms Prime by Siminix
- Infinite Potential Well by dude1818 (355 cards, last activity on 11 Feb 2015 by Link): You'll never know what you might find inside. (My random card dump.)
- Mangipan's Ceanna by Phosphorus
- The Elder Scrolls by HijackAttack (14 cards, last activity on 15 Jun 2015 by dude1818): A top-down set based on the Elder Scrolls series of video games.
- Sogni Perduti di Nolardan by Jacopossum (0 cards, last activity on 26 Jun 2015 by Jacopossum)
- Mana Clash by Lumancer (22 cards, last activity on 13 Dec 2013 by 062regrahc): A question left unanswered: What happens when a plane dies? Set focuses on enemy color pairs.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.