Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1064 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Frankenset by m34ndr (0 cards, last activity on 4 Nov 2012 by m34ndr): Version One
- iPadia by mtgcolorpie (7 cards, last activity on 15 Jun 2011 by Alex): Just a bunch of cards I create while I'm on my iPad. Not inteded to be confused for a working set.
- Card Name Reinterpretations by jmgariepy (84 cards, last activity on 11 Sep 2017 by dude1818): A community set for new cards based on old card names.
- Empires of Camadoon by Froggychum (47 cards, last activity on 10 Oct 2017 by Froggychum): Long ago in Camadoon's past, empires thrived here, what caused it all to go away?
- Marinia by Mr. Man (25 cards, last activity on 2 Jun 2012 by Link): A swashbuckling adventure on the high seas!
- [KBH] Kolbahan by Piar (3 cards, last activity on 7 Jul 2016 by Piar): Unite and Triumph (2HG Supplemental Set)
- Armageddon by ttt3142 (256 cards, last activity about 7 hours ago by ttt3142): Set 1/3: The Earth is poised on the brink of nuclear war when magic enters the world.
- Lee's Side Project by tin (1 cards, last activity on 17 Jun 2015 by UncleIstvan): A repository of Good Ideas and Bad Ideas.
- Video Game Cube by WapitiOnMeth (27 cards, last activity on 7 Apr 2016 by WapitiOnMeth): A cube base on my favorite Video Games.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.