Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1494 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Novua by RulerofChaos (0 cards, last activity on 23 Dec 2012 by RulerofChaos): A color matters multicolor world.
- Gundam Rush Cards by Mane899 (0 cards, last activity on 13 Jul 2017 by Mane899): For a board game, unrelated to magic, dont look unless you are one of da boyz helping me out
- Modern Warfare by elvenchakra (12 cards, last activity on 28 Mar 2014 by Link): Contains modern warships, tanks, planes, among other things.
- [NONCANON] Mechanic Sampling by Froggychum (193 cards, last activity on 7 Jun 2019 by Froggychum): One card for every mechanic in the game
- Imago Commons by Oddsbod (0 cards, last activity on 1 Jul 2016 by Oddsbod): A rough first draft of Imago's commons
- M-Never by 4rmless (48 cards, last activity on 13 Jun 2016 by Volvary): An interaction centric custom cube.
- Ruins of Jordval by annoyan dar (57 cards, last activity on 4 Apr 2016 by jameschanlee)
- [NONCANON] My Random Shit by Froggychum (1704 cards, last activity 3 days ago by Froggychum): why did it take so long for me to make this? AND WHY THE HECK DID IT TAKE ME EVEN LONGER TO REALIZE THIS IS SILVERBORDERED???
- Greek Mythology by GreekDude1032 (90 cards, last activity on 1 Jan 2015 by someone)
- Evil Designs That Don't Work by Alex (48 cards, last activity on 15 Nov 2019 by Vitenka): Design a card that looks like it should work, but actually doesn't.
- Soradyne Laboratories by SFletcher (99 cards, last activity on 8 Apr 2012 by SFletcher): A near-modern magical society searches for answers after a world-spanning war
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.