Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 949 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Lorado by Shadowcentaur (0 cards, last activity on 18 Apr 2016 by Shadowcentaur): Inspired by the Wild West, American folklore, and Native American mythology
- Multiplayer by Mandroid (86 cards, last activity on 9 Oct 2014 by Mandroid): The focus will be on drafting for multiplayer
- Hizoria by kixleart (75 cards, last activity on 8 Apr 2016 by KeresAcheron): Enter Eternity
- Conquest of Mortality by Summer (5 cards, last activity on 20 Feb 2015 by Summer): Set 3 of the Erralix block
- Kin Kwan 乾坤 by amuseum (70 cards, last activity on 10 Oct 2016 by amuseum): 2nd set of So Ling (WB1 vs. RGU)
- Archester Revival by MOON-E (225 cards, last activity on 25 Jul 2016 by Raptor1210_.): A remake of the original Steampunk set!
- Time Capsule: Brother's War by ValleyBeyondTheReal (10 cards, last activity on 14 Dec 2015 by dude1818)
- Avoren Storage by Link (45 cards, last activity on 2 Sep 2014 by Link): Avoren is a high fantasy world in which various countries and city states vie for control of Ivory Throne, through a process known as the Great Game.
- Shadowsun by Camruth (68 cards, last activity on 19 Jan 2015 by Camruth): Light vs Dark
- Kore Set by Kikushadowblades (0 cards, last activity on 11 Jan 2015 by Kikushadowblades): This is my personal attempt at a core set. I want to use this project as practice at designing only the simplest of cards, made in such a way that they can interact with almost anything.
- Darangal by Samuel (25 cards, last activity on 17 Apr 2016 by Samuel): A plane ruled by phoenix tyrants.
- Njorheim by Samuel (3 cards, last activity on 8 May 2016 by Samuel): A Norse world.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.