Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 791 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Harry Potter and the Gathering of Magic by phoenixrising211 (138 cards, last activity on 4 Sep 2015 by phoenixrising211): A small set that is also a pair of Duel Decks: Order of the Phoenix vs. Death Eaters. Read the README first for more details!
- TechWar by Jack V (25 cards, last activity on 18 Jul 2011 by Jack V): Near-future heavy-tech light-magic war theme. Moribund.
- Battle for Zendikar by Samuel (239 cards, last activity 5 days ago by Link)
- In Aeternum by Summer (43 cards, last activity on 28 Feb 2015 by Summer): Set 2 of the Erralix block
- Zeruku, Country of Silence by Deadsaint (13 cards, last activity on 18 May 2016 by Link): The quiet must be retained. For if the mountain awakens all is lost.
- HeroNation by ajk35 (71 cards, last activity on 7 Jul 2014 by Vitenka): Heroes and warriors from all over come together to battle!
- Art by crimsonreaper (16 cards, last activity on 19 May 2015 by Link)
- Starcraft 2 by amaterasu (16 cards, last activity on 29 May 2012 by amaterasu): SC2 based card set
- "The Artifact Guilds" by Link (40 cards, last activity on 28 Sep 2014 by Link): Four powerful guilds have arisen, each revering a different legendary artifact.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.