Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 925 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Planeshifted Cards by 10vernothin (18 cards, last activity on 21 Nov 2016 by 10vernothin)
- Dream World by L F (0 cards, last activity on 5 Apr 2016 by L F): A World of the Dream. There are three worlds, "Good" Dreams, Nightmares, and Everyday Life
- Codename: Racket by WolfgangSho (5 cards, last activity on 15 Feb 2013 by Alex): Simple set based around human tribes (per colour), allies/enemies matter.
- Flames of Ardor by Patrik (229 cards, last activity on 22 Aug 2011 by dude1818): A World where one family rules all land the death of the grand king will bring wars between bloodlines.
- Lords of Tarkir by haldaraumo (53 cards, last activity on 29 Sep 2016 by jmgariepy): Dragons of Tarkir redone with enemy-colored dragonlords instead of allied-color dragonlords. WB Dromoka, UR Ojutai, BG Silumgar, UG Atarka, WR Kolaghan.
- Kingdom Guardians by Andy (54 cards, last activity on 15 Mar 2015 by Andy): Guardians protect their Kingdoms and raid other enemy Kingdoms!
- Cube for my Playgroup by Mr. Man (3 cards, last activity on 25 Jul 2013 by Mr. Man)
- SM Serious Card Dump by SadisticMystic (61 cards, last activity on 25 Oct 2016 by Link): I never was good at creating overarching environments that could support a whole set or block. Have some cards anyway.
- Invel by Balefire (0 cards, last activity on 24 Sep 2016 by Balefire): A new land's matter adventure world.
- Core Set X by hikaru_beoulve (9 cards, last activity on 15 Feb 2013 by jmgariepy): Gonna go along with the new fad of making core sets!
- Enemy Pairs Set by HijackAttack (18 cards, last activity on 7 Mar 2016 by Jack V): A set based on enemy two-color combinations.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.