Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1417 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Yomama's custom cards by Yomama (24 cards, last activity on 18 Jun 2017 by continuumg): Caution; Jank ahead
- Cost of Progress by seacucumber (14 cards, last activity on 20 Mar 2013 by seacucumber): This set revolves around things having to do with science, and the drawbacks that come with those innovations.
- KeresAcheron's Misc Cards by KeresAcheron (38 cards, last activity on 12 May 2019 by KeresAcheron)
- Urthona by Camruth (98 cards, last activity on 24 Feb 2019 by Camruth): On a frozen world whose sun is dying, Ice and Darkness spreads relentlessly. An ancient prophecy holds the last hope for survival.
- Deliverance by Camruth (157 cards, last activity on 16 Oct 2018 by Tahazzar): The False dreadlord is defeated, the Empire has crumbled and a new day has dawned.
- Wrack by Camruth (40 cards, last activity on 4 Oct 2018 by Camruth): set 2 of the Storm-Wrack-Ruin Block.
- SFCCG Pre-Core Set by SFCCG (56 cards, last activity on 17 Nov 2014 by Alex): A collection of ideas for the Alpha set of SFCCG
- csm custom cube by thedude190 (6 cards, last activity on 23 Feb 2016 by Alex)
- Dreadmoon by HijackAttack (42 cards, last activity on 14 Aug 2015 by jmgariepy): A top-down pirate set that draws heavily from my previous attempt at one.
- Dreamscape by Doombringer (255 cards, last activity on 2 Feb 2016 by Doombringer): A large custom card set with the goal of making the game feel alien and unknown again
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.