Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 888 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Izzy by HijackAttack (20 cards, last activity on 12 Oct 2014 by HijackAttack): Contraptions !!
- new set by cameron (0 cards, last activity on 13 Apr 2016 by cameron)
- Set H1 by mymanpotsandpans (44 cards, last activity on 30 May 2016 by continuumg): Custom set in progress
- M-Never by 4rmless (48 cards, last activity on 13 Jun 2016 by Volvary): An interaction centric custom cube.
- Misc Design for future sets. by Vonmarcus (568 cards, last activity on 11 Jun 2015 by Vonmarcus): These are for a database of cards that are awaiting placement in a future set.
- Mwangi Expanse by Benjamin Draper (24 cards, last activity on 16 Mar 2012 by Link): A Pathfinder RPG re-theme of the Epolith setting from GDS II
- Multiplayer by Mandroid (86 cards, last activity on 9 Oct 2014 by Mandroid): The focus will be on drafting for multiplayer
- [Val] Valhar, the Dying Plane by SecretInfiltrator (20 cards, last activity on 5 Aug 2015 by SecretInfiltrator): Small standalone set trying to rehabilitate **cumlative upkeep**.
- Dusk on Tsanaa by KeresAcheron (70 cards, last activity on 1 Oct 2016 by KeresAcheron): A Green Antartica/Lovecraft themed set with Snow/Monocolor matters theme.
- Shipwrecked by Xahhfink6 (1 cards, last activity on 26 Apr 2016 by Xahhfink6): A set based on the sailor lost at sea, inspired by *The Tempest*
- TechWar by Jack V (25 cards, last activity on 18 Jul 2011 by Jack V): Near-future heavy-tech light-magic war theme. Moribund.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.