Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1619 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Video Game Cube by WapitiOnMeth (27 cards, last activity on 7 Apr 2016 by WapitiOnMeth): A cube base on my favorite Video Games.
- Evolution on Pethyron by Froggychum (73 cards, last activity on 8 Jun 2020 by Froggychum): After a planeswalker vacation, Pethyron's evolutionary process has been jumpstarted!
- Duel Deck: Dungeon Keepers by amuseum (48 cards, last activity on 19 Aug 2020 by amuseum): Part of Duel Deck: Dungeon Crawlers vs. Dungeon Keepers
- Tarkir Boardgame by HijackAttack (34 cards, last activity on 18 Jun 2017 by SecretInfiltrator): Cards for an RPG-like board game based on Dragons of Tarkir.
- Chains of Xel by Sidisi (27 cards, last activity on 28 Feb 2016 by keflexxx): A prison world for the worst offenders in the multiverse has been transformed into an Arena where planeswalkers are being pitted against beasts for the amusement of a shadowy overseer
- [pending name] by 4Blackout (22 cards, last activity on 17 Jul 2020 by zzo38): A small bottom-up set.
- Tournament Of Greymark by joekinguyr (1 cards, last activity on 24 May 2020 by joekinguyr): A tournament is hosted on the plane of Greymark. The prize, an artifact of unimaginable power.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.