Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1264 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Kalcebo by TwoStars (236 cards, last activity on 18 Jun 2013 by Alex): A set I created about a year ago. Draws inspiration from the Innistrad and Odyssey blocks.
- Multiverse Feedback by Alex (297 cards, last activity on 13 Jul 2018 by Vitenka): Report bugs and discuss ideas for new features here
- [Assorted] Take the Challenge by SecretInfiltrator (5 cards, last activity on 12 Sep 2018 by SecretInfiltrator): Entries for Multiverse Design Challenge
- LibraryPlane by Putnam (37 cards, last activity on 14 Sep 2011 by Jack V): A community of elven squatters settle in an enormous and ancient library, unaware of the violence hidden within its antique texts.
- Eldest by Samuel (1 cards, last activity on 9 Oct 2016 by Samuel): The first set of the Eldest block, based on the Christopher Paolini book
- Azmaran by wurms (51 cards, last activity on 9 Aug 2018 by wurms): For millennia, Azmaran has been a world of great peace and prosper. Everyone lived wholesome lives, and everything was beautiful... Until now.
- Delinar by pizza_mine98 (0 cards, last activity on 22 Dec 2011 by pizza_mine98): This is a card set with new colors.
- Haith by raggarn12345 (205 cards, last activity on 4 Jul 2013 by UncleIstvan): A mystic world where magic is as common as rain, Planeswalker's try to find the source for all this mysterious mana.
- Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind by Table (0 cards, last activity on 12 May 2017 by movezig5): Magic set based off of Miyazaki's epic manga
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.