Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 845 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Time Spiral II by FormerSquid (73 cards, last activity on 8 Aug 2016 by FormerSquid): The sequel to the original Time Spiral set. Contains references to cards printed between Mirrodin and Magic Origins.
- Flames of Ardor by Patrik (229 cards, last activity on 22 Aug 2011 by dude1818): A World where one family rules all land the death of the grand king will bring wars between bloodlines.
- Zendikar Torn by HijackAttack (2 cards, last activity on 27 Sep 2014 by Link): Return to Zendikar (so original omg)
- Factions of Vaila by Giga (0 cards, last activity on 6 Sep 2015 by Giga): Tribal set based on enemy color combinations
- Enata by Mal (12 cards, last activity on 4 Nov 2015 by Mal): A tropical archipelago plane devoid of black mana
- Feasts of Alabasia by Deadsaint (9 cards, last activity about 14 hours ago by Deadsaint): A plane fed by wondrous food hunted from amazing creatures. Though dangerous its wealth is worth it.
- Magic 20XX by jmgariepy (245 cards, last activity on 27 Feb 2016 by KeresAcheron): A theoretical future core set expansion featuring a fight between Hellbent and Wisdom.
- Erralix by Summer (227 cards, last activity on 22 Feb 2015 by Alex): Revolves around indestructible v tokens.
- Bands of Mourning by Glamdring804 (2 cards, last activity on 24 Jun 2016 by Glamdring804)
- Yule by crimsonreaper (29 cards, last activity on 29 Mar 2015 by Link): A 'Christmas' themed set
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.