Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 517 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Mana Clash by Lumancer (22 cards, last activity on 13 Dec 2013 by 062regrahc): A question left unanswered: What happens when a plane dies? Set focuses on enemy color pairs.
- Threads of Fate by Circeus (46 cards, last activity on 8 May 2015 by Circeus): Set 2 of Suvnica block
- Illorica by Link (92 cards, last activity on 10 Jan 2015 by Link): Frustrated with the arrogance and oppression of the humans, the different races of the world rise up.
- Modern Masters 2017 (MM3) by Phosphorus (132 cards, last activity 3 days ago by Phosphorus): Tagline: "Because we can't trust WotC to do it themselves!"
- Grimm by crimsonreaper (38 cards, last activity on 29 Jan 2015 by dude1818): An attempt at a fairytale/fable themed set
- Betrayers of Kamigawa Redux by Nemean (27 cards, last activity on 1 May 2014 by Alex): Part 2 of my Kamigawa redux
- Ratinyourwalls card database by Ratinyourwalls (58 cards, last activity on 16 Jun 2013 by Alex): Just a bunch of my designed cards thrown into a file here.
- Rise and Fall by mzabsky
- Single Battle by rourke (3 cards, last activity on 20 Dec 2011 by jmgariepy): A set where YOU, not creatures, battle.
- Core 1 by wolfer (229 cards, last activity on 20 Dec 2011 by Alex)
- Ormuna by GreatWhite (0 cards, last activity on 24 Jun 2014 by GreatWhite): Welcome to Ormuna, the beautiful plane where dinosaurs roam and new, strange races compete for dominance.
- SC2 by Abydos1
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.