Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1078 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Custom Legacy Cube by Jsys Cryst (229 cards, last activity on 19 Mar 2015 by Jsys Cryst): A cube with 50+% custom cards supposed to mimic Legacy powerlevel and gameplay.
- Templecrash by Froggychum (33 cards, last activity on 28 Oct 2017 by Froggychum): In the future of Perdonia, disasters strike, the temples fall, and time is ripped to fragments
- Kamigawa by KeresAcheron (51 cards, last activity on 8 Nov 2016 by KeresAcheron): Kamigawa cards with a more Anime theme.
- "The Artifact Guilds" by Link (39 cards, last activity on 4 Sep 2017 by Link): Four powerful guilds have arisen, each revering a different legendary artifact.
- Ersatz by Link (98 cards, last activity on 18 Sep 2017 by Link): "Token set" ponderings.
- Empires of Earth by liam (0 cards, last activity on 9 Dec 2016 by liam): Magic Inspired Look at Earth
- Aetherfall by Lev (16 cards, last activity 6 days ago by Vitenka): The physics of the plane Omicron are failing for unknown reasons.
- Gender Bender by Norpfang (44 cards, last activity on 5 Feb 2015 by movezig5): gender bent card series
- Midgard Besieged by Anthony Takacs (0 cards, last activity on 2 Nov 2012 by Anthony Takacs): Set 1 in the Midgard Besieged block (link to full set in comments)
- Haith by raggarn12345 (205 cards, last activity on 4 Jul 2013 by UncleIstvan): A mystic world where magic is as common as rain, Planeswalker's try to find the source for all this mysterious mana.
- Return to Kamigawa by Benjamin Draper (7 cards, last activity on 14 Aug 2016 by Benjamin Draper)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.