Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1334 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- After by HijackAttack (11 cards, last activity on 23 Mar 2016 by HijackAttack): A set that takes place on Dominaria twenty years after the Mending. It chronicles the Dominarians' struggle to survive in an unforgiving wasteland.
- Conquest of Mortality by Summer (5 cards, last activity on 20 Feb 2015 by Summer): Set 3 of the Erralix block
- UBW by Brett (134 cards, last activity on 13 Jun 2013 by Brett): Unlimited Brett Works Set
- Strike The Earth by Vitenka (108 cards, last activity on 22 Aug 2018 by Vitenka): Dwarf Fortress. Full set!
- 'Single' by Jsys Cryst (109 cards, last activity on 7 Sep 2016 by Jsys Cryst): First set of the block 'Single', 'Malt' and 'Whisky' about 3-color wedges.
- Vampire: The Vendetta by DrugsForRobots (112 cards, last activity on 20 Mar 2018 by DrugsForRobots): Based on the Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem role-playing games by White Wolf and Onyx Path, it is a spiritual successor to Vampire: The Eternal Struggle.
- Llanowar Burned by Vitenka (81 cards, last activity on 4 Oct 2017 by Vitenka): Dwarf Set 2 - The elven lands have been destroyed, and they're out for vengence. Won't be developed quickly.
- Carceri by Jay (0 cards, last activity on 5 Jan 2018 by Jay): A Wild West world on the verge of apocalypse, where powerful creatures begin to break through reality.
- GDS 3: Design Challenge by Mal (16 cards, last activity on 29 May 2018 by Mal): Set for my hypothetical entries in GDS3 challenges
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.