Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 992 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Game of Thrones by nattyicicles (0 cards, last activity on 5 Mar 2017 by nattyicicles)
- Ænyr by Zervintz (0 cards, last activity on 18 Apr 2016 by keflexxx): A world where art is the most important ans nearly exclusive source of magic.
- Planar Disaster by Shockpulse (4 cards, last activity on 10 Jul 2016 by Shockpulse): The second set in the Charsploya Block.
- Exodus by 10vernothin (232 cards, last activity on 20 Jul 2015 by 10vernothin): Weh'jed is on the brink of collapse, and the people of Al-Wel'jed are divided to stay or leave.
- Creatures/Enchants instead of 'Walkers by NymphadoraTonks (7 cards, last activity on 13 Jan 2016 by Link): Convert Planeswalkers into pre-Lorwyn card types! For old-schoolers who dislike planeswalkers, or new-schoolers who just want to cook up re-imagined or streamlined planeswalkers.
- Archenemy Schemes by jmgariepy (45 cards, last activity on 14 Dec 2015 by Link): A place to share your Schemes for Archenemy! See set comments for more details.
- Madoka Magi-ka by Alexander (135 cards, last activity on 30 Apr 2014 by Vitenka): Based around "exile matters" and what Magic might look like if it was based on the way Japanese TCGs are designed.
- Dizornius by Tenebrae (221 cards, last activity on 14 Dec 2015 by Alex): Set 1 in the Dizornius block
- WWII by Neuromancer (168 cards, last activity on 21 Mar 2014 by jmgariepy): Reallife Tech based on WWII - Warning: Top down design ;-)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.