Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1037 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- BOO Draft #1 by keflexxx (34 cards, last activity on 11 Apr 2016 by keflexxx): Grab-bag of card ideas for an upcoming draft.
- Grimm by crimsonreaper (38 cards, last activity on 29 Jan 2015 by dude1818): An attempt at a fairytale/fable themed set
- Ushana by willows (1 cards, last activity on 19 Mar 2016 by willows): Tonight we saw it begin. The stars no longer burn in the western sky. The Extinguishing is coming.
- Community Set by Samuel (0 cards, last activity on 29 Apr 2015 by jmgariepy): A set that anyone can contribute to.
- The Ethernal Champion by darksepho (0 cards, last activity on 7 May 2015 by darksepho)
- Conversions by Dylan (2 cards, last activity on 14 Nov 2014 by Dylan): These are cards I created for yugioh that I am transfering to MTG to get more practice making MTG cards.
- Set H1 by mymanpotsandpans (90 cards, last activity on 1 Jun 2017 by mymanpotsandpans): Custom draft based set in progress
- Marinia by Mr. Man (25 cards, last activity on 2 Jun 2012 by Link): A swashbuckling adventure on the high seas!
- Paleolitheka by Camruth (65 cards, last activity on 8 Sep 2015 by Camruth): Prehistoric world used as a game preserve/safari grounds
- The Way of Kings by Glamdring804 (249 cards, last activity on 25 May 2017 by Tahazzar): A set based on the novel by Brandon Sanderson. Set 1 of the Stormlight Arhcive block.
- Rick and Morty by Tom Galloway (1 cards, last activity on 13 Apr 2016 by Tom Galloway)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.