Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1310 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Comic Book Set by MOON-E (292 cards, last activity on 11 Sep 2014 by MOON-E): A top down Comic set in the vein of Theros or Innistrad, designed by MTGS Custom Card forum
- Ravnica In Peril by SwissJ (3 cards, last activity on 5 Dec 2017 by Tahazzar): Ravnica's guilds are being tainted by new opposing views, leading it to the brink of utter anarchy.
- Cards With No Home by Alex (2089 cards, last activity 5 days ago by Link): Cards that don't fit into our actual themed sets. Open to all: throw your random ideas in here, or come along for some random ideas for your set.
- Dragon Spirits by James (23 cards, last activity on 17 Apr 2011 by Alex): Dragons have died over the years none have left
- Al Weh'jed 2.0 by 10vernothin (248 cards, last activity on 25 May 2016 by 10vernothin): Remaking Al-Weh'jed with a few differences
- Commander X by wlframe (79 cards, last activity on 14 Feb 2016 by wlframe)
- EMN fan cards by Sidisi (1 cards, last activity on 27 Jun 2016 by Sidisi)
- EDH Cube by Grissecon (1 cards, last activity on 12 Dec 2015 by Grissecon): EDH Cube
- Faction TCG by Daxiefrax (15 cards, last activity on 13 Jul 2017 by Daxiefrax): Temporary beta versions of cards for a custom TCG
- Pyrulea by DJK3654 (456 cards, last activity on 23 Nov 2018 by SecretInfiltrator): MTG Salvation based community set
- Warbreaker by Glamdring804 (3 cards, last activity on 31 May 2016 by Glamdring804)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.