Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1028 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Kings of Winter by Mal (3 cards, last activity on 13 Jun 2017 by Mal): In a plane of eternal winter, three societies vie for dominance over the ever-expanding tundras.
- Ænyr by Zervintz (0 cards, last activity on 27 May 2017 by SecretInfiltrator): A world where art is the most important ans nearly exclusive source of magic.
- Arcanum Unbounded by Glamdring804 (26 cards, last activity on 24 Jun 2016 by Glamdring804)
- Center by Nara88 (0 cards, last activity on 12 Jun 2015 by Nara88)
- Kojinon by Eris_Omnisciens (1 cards, last activity on 12 Jul 2016 by Eris_Omnisciens): Futuristic dystopian mtg
- Eckara by Masz (19 cards, last activity on 20 Jul 2016 by Masz): Graveyard themed set in a world of decaying artifacts.
- New Alara by Schiism (0 cards, last activity on 17 Feb 2017 by Schiism): Takes place on Alara in the centuries after Alara Reborn.
- Neo-Eiganjo by 10vernothin (182 cards, last activity on 5 Aug 2016 by 10vernothin): Cyberpunk Kamigawa
- Deshub by Sorrow (254 cards, last activity on 1 Apr 2017 by Sorrow): "futuristic" plane. Cyberpunk meets medieval central Asia.
- "Work" by OmegaParadox314 (56 cards, last activity on 25 Jun 2013 by OmegaParadox314): small Wedge set
- America: The Presidency by Patrick Bales (0 cards, last activity on 24 Feb 2016 by Patrick Bales): Play as Trump, Sanders, and Clinton with three 60-card preconstructed decks ready for play. It's a 3-way duel deck set loaded with political satire and playtested to be awesome.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.