Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 867 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- TechWar by Jack V (25 cards, last activity on 18 Jul 2011 by Jack V): Near-future heavy-tech light-magic war theme. Moribund.
- Return to Innistrad by HijackAttack (4 cards, last activity on 22 Mar 2015 by Alex): What does it look like
- Monolithe by Jackson Katzman (0 cards, last activity on 2 Dec 2015 by Jackson Katzman): Set In Progress
- LotR MTG by Sketch (0 cards, last activity on 1 May 2016 by Sketch): Lord of the Rings in a nutshell.
- Code Geass by Alex (155 cards, last activity on 1 Oct 2015 by Alex): Bringing the epic anime series into Magic.
- Factions TCG by Daxiefrax (0 cards, last activity on 13 Sep 2016 by Daxiefrax): A WIP card game based loosely on MTG.
- Showdown (Non-Magic) by MOON-E (8 cards, last activity on 29 Mar 2016 by MOON-E): Non-Magic two player fighting card game. (Multiverse is so good I'm using it for personal projects now)
- Uncards by nEv3r (6 cards, last activity on 5 Oct 2012 by nEv3r): Just playing with minds
- [Democracy: Bottom-up Set] by cmeister2 (71 cards, last activity on 29 Jul 2014 by amuseum): Multiverse Designs Magic by democracy
- Rings of Erendale by KeresAcheron (37 cards, last activity 2 days ago by KeresAcheron): A LOTR/Tolkien adaptation magic set (like Theros for Greek Mythology)
- Rise of the Runelords by Benjamin Draper (218 cards, last activity on 18 Feb 2012 by Benjamin Draper)
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.