Multiverse is a database for custom Magic: the Gathering card sets.
Find out more
There are 1971 cardsets in Multiverse right now, including:
- Perdonia by Froggychum (51 cards, last activity on 08 Jun 2020 by Froggychum): The people of Perdonia worship the temples, and have many odd activities
- Minecraft by Katelin (0 cards, last activity on 16 Feb 2021 by Katelin): What if the Minecraft world was a plane in the multiverse?
- GDS3.C1 Tribal by amuseum (9 cards, last activity on 15 Jul 2020 by amuseum): Post and Comment your designs for GDS 3 - Design Challenge 1 - Tribal.
- Magicae Regnum by Nick Babcock (1 cards, last activity on 10 Jan 2020 by Nick Babcock): Stories and characters come to life in a world full of struggles for power and justice.
- Ruins of Tolaria by Knifethrower (0 cards, last activity on 31 Jan 2022 by Knifethrower): A set meant to be "drafted" by five players who then play star.
- Battlefield: Arenas by Tyrannaut (89 cards, last activity on 27 Oct 2022 by Tyrannaut): This set is a apart of Game Mode I created (with friends) called Battlefield which is made for multiple players and typically is theme related. It works very well with Commander. Testing is needed in other formats. rules in page details. **New mechanics and revamping of Battlefield is in the works. Goal: introduce a mechanic that is associated to each set of Battlefield created to make the experience more unique and immersive to the Game Mode.**
- [MISC] Draconica by Froggychum (379 cards, last activity on 08 Jun 2020 by Froggychum): An anime-style television series with dragons
- Final Fantasy by Zeik (0 cards, last activity on 13 May 2018 by Zeik): Set based on FF1
- Siluras by Calus Drakin (212 cards, last activity on 07 Sep 2018 by Tahazzar): A world where everything evolved for size and power over intelligence.
You might like to see a random selection of all the cards on Multiverse.
There are several community cardsets that are open for anyone to create cards into:
- Testing for creating test cards and playing around
- Cards With No Home for individual card creations that aren't part of a larger cardset
- Silver bordered cards for cards that are sillier or a joke
- Multiverse Design Challenge, where design challenges are regularly posted and everyone's welcome to enter
- Community Mashup Set for if you want to create some "mash-ups", or just find out what those are
- Multiverse Feedback for the "cardset" of feature suggestions, bug reports and similar
- Conversation is for discussion threads about general topics related to Magic or design rather than a specific user-created card.
To create your own cardset, you must first sign in or sign up.