Traveler Tales by KeresAcheron
35 cards in Multiverse
2 with no rarity, 19 commons, 6 uncommons,
7 rares, 1 mythic
3 white, 1 blue, 4 red, 9 multicolour, 18 land
27 comments total
Gold Artifact Tokens, Nephilim, Be an Explorerr
|Traveler Tales: Cardlist | Visual spoiler | Export | Booster | Comments | Search | Recent activity|
|Mechanics | Four Colour Factions (Nephilim Lineages) | Skeleton | Flavour/Worldbuilding | Alt Colour pair | Card Ideas | Design Principles|
This is supposed to be set designed around using four color creatures and spells in a limited environment.
To accomplish this:
- Gold tokens are a major mechanic, allowing primarily two colour decks without green to filter mana to effectively cast four colour creatures.
- The limited environment will be heavily slowed down with very weak strategies. This makes drawing off colour lands early on less dangeousr, gives you more time to draw the filter lands you need and allows Gold to be used to pay for expensive creatures/spells instead of just four colour stuff.
- There will be a cycle of four colour common creatures in attempt to give four colour the appropriate as-fan
Things To Avoid
- Everyone drafting five colour good stuff. (This should be limited to green as gold tokens go away after use, unsure how to do this.)
- Effective Aggro/Rush Decks
Recently active cards: (all recent activity)