[Tribute] Phlea: Creative
|[Tribute] Phlea: Cardlist | Visual spoiler | Export | Booster | Comments | Search | Recent activity|
|Mechanics | Released Booster | Creative | Cycles|
(Quotes on this page are not restricted to flavor text of active cards/cards in the skeleton. The idea is to have the quotes as a reference for later use in the set even if the card eventually gets culled from the set.)
|Table of Content|
In Phlea the animal kingdom sits at the bottom of the food chain. Hyperevolved plants and fungi rule this plane, with a council of ancient treefolk whose plans have existed since the plane's beginning and their dryad agents instill a repressive respect for nature in the "lesser" beings of flesh. Can a revolution of elves against the trees they once worshiped overturn this order - or should it?
Respected amongst the treefolk the oaks have formed a governing council that rarely is questioned openly.
In the fauna hierarchy thallids despite sapient are seen as working class above the cattle of elf and man. They process nutrients for grasses and trees and work with vedalken to build and maintain the infrastructure, but are sparsely represented in the governing class.
Elves keeping their faith to the Treefolk rule.
Vedalken water mages that have been pressed into service to the fauna. Architects of grand irrigation systems for the treefolk keeps. They spend a lot of time with fungi studying their psychotropic spores and use them to grant themselves vision or themselves gain the ability to put others in trance. Teams of vedalken and thallid often work together as investigators serving under a treefolk inquisitor.
- fascination with fire - symbol of renewal, consuming the dead and cleansing the world for a new generation
- pyromancers a venerated class, strictly forbidden to the lesser beings
- Treefolk is white, black and green.
- Fungus is black and blue in addition to green.
- Dryards are red and blue in addition to green.
- Plants often red and white in addition to green.
- Faithful Elves appear in white and green.
- Vedalken of Silchibai in blue.
- "For one as lowly as I, even one saproling to serve me is a blessing." —Disciple of the Wreath
- Silchibai interrogators find more than just facts. Irrigation Adept
... the downtrodden township of grubleaf
Fig treefolk have turned to necromancy during a long past civil war and their teachings are still kept on vellum scrolls and some say even books of paper.
- Iconoclast Elves appear in black and red as well as green.
- Human cookfires are regarded with great suspicion. Smoke Out
Greyleaf - ...
Dyfel - ...
- ... (((...)))