Spira (Final Fantasy X): Draft Archetypes
|Spira (Final Fantasy X): Cardlist | Visual spoiler | Export | Booster | Comments | Search | Recent activity|
|Mechanics | Special Design Notes | Draft Archetypes | Skeleton|
Summoners and Aeons - Many of your cards will help dig through your library to find strong cards for your deck. Aeons will shuffle themselves into your library once defeated, ensuring that you will always have something to tutor. See Summoner's Pilgrimage, Luca Adept, Forgotten Aeon.
- Sacrifice Pyreflies, get Pyreflies.
- Gain massive card advantage by recurring fiends and tutoring for large aeons.
- Colorless matters. Control as many nonland colorless permanents as possible.
- Use Blitz cards in tandem with aggressive artifacts to apply lots of pressure on your enemy.
- Recur Combat Tricks and Auras on aggressive creatures.
-Unexplicitly Supported Archetypes-
- Unsent Aggro
- Ramp w/ Aeons
- Summoners & Guardians